I'm a member of four different workspaces. One is personal that I've created for myself, the others are shared with me by different companies/projects I'm involved in.
I'm in serious need of an overview in one place of certain cards from all workspaces (e.g. cards that are high-priority, assigned to me, or have a deadline). Even though I'm dealing with multiple workspaces, there's only one me with a finite amount of time, so I need to weigh cards from all these workspaces against each other in order to prioritize and create an actionable list.
This is very awkward, if not impossible, in Trello. Flipping between workspaces is time-consuming and ultimately doesn't provide a usable overview or means of organizing items into a coherent whole.
Almost an hour of Google has turned up little relevant. The "Dashcards" and "Dashboards by Screenful" power-ups looked promising, but despite claiming to "track work across Trello," they only track work among boards in a single workspace.
Since belonging to multiple teams is a fairly common situation these days, it's hard to believe a good solution doesn't exist, but Trello seems to have a Great Wall between workspaces.
I'm hoping someone knows of a power-up or not-too-kludgy workaround.
Thanks for any ideas.