I could use some help and thanks in advance to all who assist. We used to use Trello at the company I work for but stopped using it. We realized the value of trello and are now using it again. However we have had some attrition and now have some new employees who have the same email address as past employees. The issue is that the past employees with the same email address also had trello accounts set up with the email address. Now when the new employees login to trello, the past employees name shows when I try to add them to our workspace. They have updated their username and public name but I still see the prior employees name when I try to add them to our workspace. Does anyone know how to resolve this so the current employees name is displayed when we add them to our workspace?