I want to use Trello to assign tasks, but also to see when tasks moved from column to column so that when I look back in say 6 months, I will be able to see where blockages were.
Check out Time in List which does just that
I use butler rules to have automated comments added whenever a card is moved into a list or assigned to an individual. Here is an example of a list automation
thanks! awesome. but how do I prepare these? Do i need a premium account?
Thanks Robin really helpful.
Not to my knowledge. On your board there should be a button labelled as "automations" next to the filter option. This will bring up the screen where you can set up the automations you want to implement. My example is slightly more complex than a standard automation rule since I am using variables to customize the comment made.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.