We unsuccessfully attempted to upgrade crowd to 2.7.2
I feel like we followed the instructions carefully, and tailing the apache-tomcat.catalina.out log file, it shows it coming up (eventually) - but we cannot access on port 8080
I'm very new to Atlassian, so I'm not sure the best way to ask this question.
here is the server.xml file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server port="8020" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25" port="8095" redirectPort="8080"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>
<Engine defaultHost="localhost" name="Catalina">
<Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" name="localhost" unpackWARs="true"/>
</Engine>
<!-- To connect to an external web server (typically Apache) -->
<!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
<Connector port="8080"
redirectPort="8080"
enableLookups="false"
protocol="AJP/1.3"
scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8"
keystoreFile="/opt/data/aviva/ssl/.keystore" keystorePass="hmpssl" />
</Service>
<!-- Security listener. Documentation at /docs/config/listeners.html
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener" />
-->
<!--APR library loader. Documentation at /docs/apr.html -->
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" SSLEngine="on" />
<!--Initialize Jasper prior to webapps are loaded. Documentation at /docs/jasper-howto.html -->
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener" />
<!-- Prevent memory leaks due to use of particular java/javax APIs-->
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JreMemoryLeakPreventionListener" />
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.ThreadLocalLeakPreventionListener" />
</Server>
What else can I show you that might help solve this?