I haven't used Trello in awhile (not much since the pandemic started), but now that I have some analysis work to track, all my boards are empty. I can't even create cards. I've noticed it's been this way for a few weeks and I just assumed that Trello was having issues and hoped it would just eventually start working, but my colleagues say the boards still have cards on the website. I tried to figure out if I needed to update the app or something, but I can't tell if I'm behind a version and I see no "check for updates" interface or even any confirmation that I'm "on the current version". Googling suggests I clear the cache, but I can't find that as an option in the app. How do I get my boards to work?

And I can see that the cards exist:

How can I get the boards to work?