We used Trello off-and-on a couple years ago. We've had some personnel changes and have streamlined a number of our programs, and I (the business owner and admin) want to get a fresh start with Trello.
I deleted the old workspaces and started a new one (based on a past discussion I saw on here). That helped some things, but all the old users still seem to be stored by Trello somewhere, but I can't go in to delete them.
Or in at least one case, I need to change the name of the user name that is paired with an email address. It is our business's general "info" email address, and the past manager of that account is a past employee; I need to change the name to the new employee managing that email.
Is there an option to just start totally fresh by deleting all workspaces and users and starting afresh?