It's keep on asking me to enter the password even i enter the correct password i updated my password several times but source tree is keep on asking me to provide the password.
I am failing to pull the master.
I too am facing this problem. SourceTree Mac Client is not able to pull in from remote bitbucket source even with new App Password. Need an urgent fix for this. I am using the latest client
@S2015 clear/remove all source tree , bitbucket passwords from your local machine which are in User Accounts/ Credential Manager and remove source tree data from LocalAppdata/Atlassian/SourceTree
I had the same issue using a company internal Bitbucket server. Connecting with the browser worked, connecting with SourceTree showed the logon dialog from above, but it didn't accept the password.
I had to remove the "...\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\passwd" file and restart SourceTree. The logon dialog above came again and still didn't work. But when I canceled the dialog, a much smaller logon dialog appeared and this one accepted the password.
Windows platform, server access is managed by Windows logon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.