I started getting this error today and not sure why. It's preventing me from connecting to our git repo. Any suggestions?
Hi Karim,
A bad download can cause this to happen. We haven't had any reports of this problem as of yet. Could you try re-downloading SourceTree and trying again? If it's still problematic we can work from there.
Thanks very much in advance
Thanks Kieran, this fixed the problem.
I have the same problem, but only when I launch SourceTree from the command line (using stree).
I have tried deleting and redownloading the application, but it doesn't help. Any other suggestions?
Does the application work OK if you're not using stree?
Yes.
Something weird is going on - if I have the app running already when using stree, it seems to launch a new application instance, showing the Sparkle dialog.
I tried reinstalling the stree utility and using it directly from the application bundle without any luck. Is there anything else I can do to help find the cause?
1.7.2 fixes this. Thanks!
The problem is back (for me at least) as of the 1.9.3.1 update. I downloaded and installed freshly and that fixed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.