Yes! It's time once again to play Team Bingo! Atlassian Team '22 is taking place in person, digitally, and at satellite events all over the world. So no matter
Here are the rules:
Copy this Team Bingo board. Mark each square you have completed, and then post your board as a comment on this post.
If you have Bingo, you will be entered for a chance to win an Atlassian Community swag prize package!
If you do not have Bingo, still post your board, you’ll be entered for a chance to win swag from the Atlassian store!
Have fun!
Card is printed and in my notebook all ready for Team '22!
I already checked off 3 squares and TEAM hasn't started!
Looking forward to the Team 2022 event...
YES! Bingo time - again! Saved and shared with my colleagues! 💙
Another year passed by!! It's so fast that we all drenched in contributing, participating and sharing the Atlassian joy and fun with like minded and cosmopolitan world. Looking forward to interesting sessions, participations, productive week.
Stay healthy, stay happy
This would be my first time attending Team 22. My digital pass is ready.! Exited to attend this.
Finally Team22 gets started after a long wait!
So excited and ready for Team22! Was sad my company wouldn't let me travel to go in person, so my digital pass is ready and I've already added events to my calendar!
"Wrote a Team Takeaways Post"...well, I was planning to anyways, so I guess I have to
This is super exciting! Looking forward to the Summit '22 Team '22 Digital Experience and completing this Bingo board by the end of this week!
Bingo... Wow
Hi @Monique vdB have I said that I completed the Bingo board as early as on day 1.
Well here' mine:
@Monique vdB , My status
@Monique vdB Bingo! So much fun!
@Monique vdB BINGO!
Here goes mine 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Bingo!
Here is my latest card result at the end of 1st day #AtlassianTeam2022 compare with my initial posting earlier.
Bingo! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O
It‘s a bingo 😊
Its a bingo.. !!!
I have completed this Bingo board already after day 1 of Team '22 Digital Experience!
And, it's a bingo...!!!
Bingo, oh yea!
Bingo
Bingo 💙 (diagonal counts, right? )
It's so much fun!
Hey guys... I live in the Czech republic and I have no idea what rules of Bingo are.... so you tell me, please
I was nervous I wasn't going to get it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.