Please provide customer support department phone number or email id for direct discussion...
Hi @Yadav Darshan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Atlassian support cannot be contacted via phone, you have to submit a request via their website, https://support.atlassian.com/
Hi @Yadav Darshan ,
Is it for trello only? If yes, then please contact for email support - http://www.trello.com/contact. Please find the details with support hours and availability here - https://help.trello.com/article/835-trello-support-hours.
@Mikael Sandberg
thank you for support
you can give me a mail id for discussion..
It's the same for email, you have to go via the support sites.
For Trello only, see the site Suvradip linked to.
For all other Atlassian products, see the site Mikael linked to.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
thank you so much for your support
So, I've been trying to login to my Trello account and received a message to contact them. But I can't find any way to contact them. When I emailed support@trello.com, I got an automated response saying I need to use the above-noted trello.com/contact URL to contact support BUT it just takes me to a landing page so I can read through all their "support" articles. I have a lot of info on Trello that I need access to. Help, please!
Yes, you need to go via the contact page, but you don't want to click on the first link you find in there (which says "visit help"). Read further for their "contact support" link (which requires you to log in, ideally with the Atlassian account you use to log into Trello with)
What if I cant figure out what my Atlassian account is? I´m going around in cirlces trying to get help.
so cool emergencies just go out the window.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.