I set up this account a long time ago and I am using it actively. I tried to go to the profile page to change my name, but I now can't. My account is linked to Atlassian.
Any ideas?
Log into id.atlassian.com with the Atlassian account, and you'll find you'll be able to edit it in there.
Probably.
You won't be able to edit it if you do not "own" the account. If the domain the account has been "claimed", it means the owners are now the organisation that claimed it, and you will need to ask one of their admins to update it.
Hey @Don Patti - adding to @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-'s answer above, the exact page you can edit your Full Name and other profile details from is https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
If you want to change your username, you can do this at https://trello.com/my/profile
Thank you. It's odd. It was disabled initially. I was able to go to that page after logging out and logging in and changed my first and last name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.