On the mobile phone app for Trello you are able to change your setting to only allow notifications when you are mentioned in a comment and you can really filter out a lot of the notifications. Is there a way to do this on the Desktop app as well?
Hey @Imi_ol - as far as I'm aware, there's no way to do this on desktop/web. Happy to raise this as a feature request for you!
thanks so much, yes if the desktop app could have the same features as the phone app and be able to specifically filter out what type of notifications you have that would be amazing
Nearly a year on, I wanted to ask if this feature has been added to a backlog to be implemented? There's ways to filter cards assigned to you, but it would be really helpful to filter things that you are tagged to. e.g. checklists and comments. Often I'm missing questions i'm being asked as a result.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.