The current administrator is chlee@ea.com.
Will there be any change in the amount charged if I add one person except one person on April 5th?
Hey @LEE CHANGSHIN - I can see you've raised two questions about this issue. I've deleted the duplicate question.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'add one person except one person on April 5th' - can you elaborate?
April 5th is the date of renewal. There are 5 existing members, but will there be no change in the amount even if we add 1 member except for 1 member on April 5th?
Hi @LEE CHANGSHIN - the following phrase is what I'm confused by: 'add 1 member except for 1 member'. Can you explain what you mean by 'except for 1 member'?
At your renewal date, you'll pay for the same number of billable users you have currently, unless you add a new user beforehand, in which case you'll be charged a pro-rated fee for their usage until your renewal, then will pay for them and all of your other billable users at your next renewal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.