i accidentally disabled the pop up function for uploading title images on trello and dont know how to turn it back on but i would really like to turn it back on.
Hi @Pineapple Cat ! Welcome to the community are you referring to cover images? You can turn them on and off in your board settings as shown here:(Board menu>>More>>Settings)I'm not sure what you mean by the pop-up function though, so I could be misunderstanding.
Hey @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows , thank you for your quick response, unfortunately that is not what i was reffering to. What i meant was that when you want to upload an image/cover to a card i used to get a pop up from which i could choose from the most recent images that i've used, that pop up i accidentally turned off/disabled and would like to turn back on
@Pineapple Cat thanks for clarifying! I'm not sure I've ever had the pop-up you're referring to 🤔 this is what happens on my end:1. Open a card2. Select "Cover"3. I see the below:4. I then select "Upload a cover image"5. My file explorer opens prompting me to upload an image from my computerDid you see a different result after selecting "Upload a cover image"?I'm using the web version of Trello on a PC. What OS/device are you using?
right, after i select upload a cover image is when the pop up would well pop up with a set of images that ive recently used, im using trello on a windows PC on the OPERA web browser
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.