New Relic's api v1 has been deprecated. When will Statuspage begin supporting v2?
I'm having trouble connecting Statuspage with New Relic, and at the moment I believe it's because I can't get a legacy API key.
Thanks!
Hello @aaron_milam This is Mubeen. I will be happy to help you.As I understand you are currently facing issues connecting with Statuspage as Newrelic API V1 is deprecated. Rest assured that our engineering team is already notified with a feature request for this and STATUS-17 is the ticket id for your reference.
Regards,
Mohammed MubeenSupport Engineer, Atlassian
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Happy to help
I hope you have a wonderful day!
No news ?
Hello @Thibaut Lambart This has already been raised as a feature request to our concerned teams and it is under review at the moment. STATUS-17 is the ticket id for your reference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.