It's kind of crazy that I just spent like 15 minutes clicking everything I could find INSIDE the application to try to find out what the limits are for members, guests, visitors, etc. - what the upgrade options are and those limits, etc.
There seems to be NOTHING in the app that explains any of this, and there also seems to be no way to get to that explanation from inside the app.
I'm on a desk. Not a phone, not a tablet, not a reduced experience. There should be a fast and simple way to see what level I have and what levels are available and to compare them, but I have still not found it yet and have had to reach out to community support for this.
Does anyone know how to get to these options that DO NOT require a memory item? Like, oh you have to go to atlassian.com and search their product list. That would be way too dumb to be a requirement, so I'd like to know how to do it without that memory item.
Thanks