Hi, can I know whether push notification is possible for Trello? Is there anyone who is getting the start date and due date reminders on the phone ( locked screen or banner )?
Hi @chee_lvconcrete ! Welcome to the community Trello's default notifications include due date reminders, but not start date reminders for the moment. Are you able to check you're actually getting the reminders? You should see a reminder in the notification panel like so:If you see the reminder there, but you're not getting the push notification, it's most likely got to do with your app's notification settings.If you don't see a reminder there, double-check that you're watching that specific card, list, or board.
I'm using Trello automation to add cards to a board and the notifications aren't firing. I've tried multiple things and it's not working. Manually adding a card to the board and setting a due date results in a notification on my device, however anything that's generated with rules doesn't seem to work. I'm running out of ideas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Stuart Cullum what does your rule say exactly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.