So I have a rule that when a card with a particular name is added to my list To Do, it renames the card, sets a due date, and then finds another card (on a different board) and links my newly created card as a checklist item on the found card. I have a template (in list Templates) that I use to create the card in the To Do list. For some reason, the rule keeps linking the checklist item back to the template instead of my new card, even though the rule trigger is a card being added to list To Do, so I would think {triggercardname} would refer to the copy, not the template card. Here's the rule:

Can anyone offer insight into why it's seeing the template card as the trigger? And what variable I should use instead to get it to link to my actual card in the To Do list instead of the template?
Thanks!