Hi,
How can I get a free trial of Trello Premium without giving a credit card?
Does Trello support auto-refresh so that if another team member makes an update to a Kanban board card, I'll see the update without having to manually refresh?
Thanks!
Hi @Lauren Ochs
can I ask what exactly are you trying to do in trello? Without giving a credit card you can already do a lot in trello.
however to get a premium trial of any atlassian product a credit card is required.
depending on what you’re trying to test you may not need it.
best,
clark
I wanted to see the new Grid, Calendar, and Map views supported in Trello Premium.
Do you know if Trello Premium supports "auto-refresh"?
Thanks,
Laurie
Hey @Lauren Ochs - you can start a free trial of Premium without a credit card at https://trello.com/free-trial
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.