Hello,
Currently i am doing a jsm migration. But it failed with the error below:
com.atlassian.jira.migration.orchestratorclient.OrchestratorServerErrorException
Kindly advise.
Thanks,Swarna
Hi @Pourna Radha-Burhoo ,Good day. Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
In order to understand the issue further, I'd advise creating a support request for this by using the below link:
Please make sure to describe your issue in detail in the request. We also request you to share the support.zip file on the case, that would help our support engineers to narrow down the issue and unblock your migration.
Cheers,Sri Kumar, Migration support | Atlassian.
Hello Sri,
I have already raised a support request. It is already 2 weeks, we are not getting sufficient help to move ahead, It is a blocker from Atlassian side.
Thanks,
Swarna
Hi Swarna,Could you please provide me the case number, so I can Internally follow up with the team?
Regards,Sri
Please find the ticket num :
https://support.atlassian.com/requests/MOVE-70108/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.