Has there been a change to text that cannot be copied out of a PDF? All text comes out without spaces and no special characters. I see that the highlight colour has changed to bright blue - so assume there has been some update in the background.
Hey @Barry Robertson - I don't believe we've made any changes + I'm having no problems copying text from PDFs I have attached.
I recommend when you do copy text from PDFs that you then paste with Shift + Ctrl + V (not just Ctrl + V), this will wipe any special formatting from the PDF.
Thanks for your response - but that doesn't work either? I am a mac user and when I select the text in the PDF preview on Trelow. it struggles to select accurately and consistently misses the last few lines. There has definitely been a change as the highlight colour is new as well as the interaction of how text is actually highlighted - can you help?
Hey @Barry Robertson - I've raised a ticket on your behalf with Trello Support. Its key is TRELLO-111447. We'll need more private info to be able to investigate, so please check your email for this ticket and next steps.
Thanks Alex - but I tried that? The way the text is highlighting is different - I wonder if that a MacOS thing? Been working perfectly for years though...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.