I tried to use this command when I created a button: for each card linked from an item in checklist "Process Work", set custom field "CBT" to "{{%CBT}}". it is not working. Need your assistance on this. Thank you!
Philippe
Hi @Philippe Gallant ! Welcome to the community you'll need to use the {customfieldvalue} variable in your rule. Just be careful of looping - I'd suggest diffirenciating the "trigger" card vs the "action" cards by adding a condition to your trigger. E.g.
when custom field "CBT" is set in a card in list "Trigger", for each card linked from an item in checklist "Process Work", set custom field "CBT" to "{customfieldvalue}"
Thank you for your quick reply.
OK, will this copy 018 at CBT text value into each card under checklist links?
Yes, should do! Is it not working for you?
I tried this rule: when custom field "CBT" is set in a card in list "In Process", set custom field "CBT" to "{customfieldvalue}"
In the card where the checklist is and I entered 018 and the checklist where the cards are didn't add 018 on each card.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.