Hi,
In my company we use the Jira product for internal task/issue allocations. The "issue" has several fields, one of them called "Support group". Based on that field selection, the right group is selected to address the ticket.
Anyway, as I'm the lead of one of those groups, I'm looking for a way to see all the tickets which went through this group/field.
So for example the ticket was opened in "Support Group 1" and then moved to "Support Group 2", operators in that group then moved the issue to "Support Group 3". So I'd like to create (if possible) a JQL search query to see which ticked at one time landed in "Support Group 2". So far I was able only to list tickets that are currently in "Support Group 2".
Asked same question to my local Atlassian admin, but could help me. That's why I try here. 
Thank you