I want to see two decimals in the score column (number type) but I don't know how to configure it:
Hey @Yaiza Sanz
Thanks for sharing this use case with us. I have logged your feature request. Please keep an eye on the community if we decide to prioritise one of the team will normally share a post.
Thanks,
Sarah
Hi @Yaiza Sanz , could you please share more details as to why you need 2 decimal points? What is the score based on? I'm asking since most formulas I've seen so far weren't using decimal points at all. A workaround for this today could be to create a separate formula field (Fields > Create a Field > Formula > Write your own) that multiplies the Score by 10 or 100
Thank you! Also, another thing about the numbers field. I would like to add a percentage, but I can't. How could I do that?
You could add it in the name of the field
Score (%)
Does that help?
But then can I include name fields in formulas?
Hi @Tanguy Crusson
I am facing the same problem with any number field.In my opinion, this is not just related to scoring use cases, as we can also use the number field for any use case.
In my case, we want to use the number field for Euro (€) numbers, thus there should be at least 2 decimal points.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.