My organization moved to Atlassian Access and we manage our Jira, Confluence, Service Management, and Trello users in our account. Our IDP is integrated with Access for user provisioning and SSO. I've run into many scenarios as an Administrator provisioning Trello users including new Trello users, Trello users with free managed accounts, Trello users that are board guests, and an occasional deactivated user.
Once the user is setup in Access via our IDP, I go through the following steps:
- I checked for the user's account in the "Free managed users" list. If I find them there, I grant them a license.
- If I find them in the "Board guests" list, I grant them a license.
- If I find them in the "Deactivated accounts" list, I grant them a license.
- If I do not find them in any of the three lists, I invite them to our organization's default Trello team.
Is this the recommended approach? Anything I can do to streamline this process?