Hi guys,
We have multiple projects that are monitored by Monit, and when something goes wrong, Monit sends an API call to Opsgenie and we get alerted on Slack. Each project has a separate slack channel, so all the alerts are separated by project.
For some PROD alarms (not all PROD alarms are included here), we have policies and only they trigger a call from Opsgenie to our on-call team 24/7. All is working as expected.
What I am trying to do is: somehow configure Opsgenie to send the same PROD/on-call notification/alarm to 2 different slack channels at the same time, so the on-call team can easily spot the issue.
I want to implement this because when something bad happens on PROD we get multiple alerts on Slack, but not all of them are relevant for the on-call team, and they can miss some relevant alerts by mistake.
Example:
Currently we already have this:
Project1 sends alarms to slack channel #project1_alarms
Project2 sends alarms to slack channel #project2_alarms
What I want to implement:
Project1 sends alarms to slack channel #project1_alarms + also the same alarm to #general-oncall-alarms
Project2 sends alarms to slack channel #project2_alarms + also the same alarm to #general-oncall-alarms
I tried tinkering with integrations and some policies, but was unable to find a way to implement this.
How can I make this happen?
Thanks!