Hi !I want to when I make a card and I want the link I have a rule that make http://katalog.adcenter.nu/Reservdelar/tabid/62/PageID/CatalogView/RegNo/{CARDNAME****JUST THE FIRST 6 Letters****}/language/sv-SE/Default.aspxHow can I do ?And is it possible to get so trello pick up info from a website ?Like If i wrote the reg no of a car and pick up make and model from our partstore?Thank you
@Patrik Svensson
Try using this variable instead {cardid}
https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables
But i need to have the card like a reg no of a car.. lite this
GMM042 Ford Transit
and need to have GMM042 in the web adress to go to the website with parts for this car..
In that case depending on your workflow you can use {* }{*} and then {wildcard1} to get the string just before the first blank.
thank you!
you mean like this?
http://katalog.adcenter.nu/Reservdelar/tabid/62/PageID/CatalogView/RegNo/{* }{*}{cardname}/language/sv-SE/Default.aspx
?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.