Hi,
I have a set of build jobs that I want to trigger from one parent build job. However, I only want them to run one by one, since they are technically deploy jobs (but defined as build jobs in Bamboo) and deploying more than one module at a time creates race conditions and breaks things. So I want to have the following:
Parent plan, having dependencies:
-> plan A
-> plan B
-> plan C
Where if I run "Parent plan", then plan A, B and C are all triggered - but only run one at a time (ordering does not matter). I have multiple agents that can run each plan, and would prefer to not limit it, since running steps (within stages) in the plans in parallel shortens down build times.
I could daisy-chain them together (Parent triggers A, A triggers B, etc), but this has the issue that running plan A separately starts the chain of running B, then C, etc. - which I don't want.
Is there some way of specifying "run these dependencies, but not in parallel"?