I can't change my profile picture in Trello. I have already changed it in my Atlassian account, but my Trello's picture stays the same, it does not update. How can I fix it?
Hi @Larissa Michelin ! Welcome to the community did you update it via https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility? Maybe it's taking a little while to update in Trello, or it could be a cache thing - have you tried logging into Trello in an incognito browser? Lastly, are you able to double-check the user email you see in your Atlassian profile settings matches the email you're logged into Trello with? Perhaps you have two accounts?
I updated it more than a week a go via Atlassian. I also logged in different computers and in an incognito browser.
My trello and Atlassian acounts have the same email.
Is there anything else I can try here?
Thank you.
Can you send me the link to your profile page? You can find it by going to trello.com/{username}. For example, here's my one: https://trello.com/hannah_morgan
Here's my profile: https://trello.com/larissamichelin1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.