How do we make this happen?? Cronofy and Planaway do not count. Neither work.
Hi @Drew Lanphear Unito has an integration with GCal. They offer a true 2-way sync between the two tools. You can choose to sync all cards from your board/s or just a subset (e.g. just the cards you're assigned to).
I've now tried Zapier, Planyway and Cronofy. None work. Why will Unito work? Do you have a link to a Youtube video showing that this connection works via this powerup?
They offer a 14 day free trial if you want to see if it's a good fit: https://app.unito.io/#/signup. I'm not sure what you mean by will it work. I don't see why it shouldn't I guess 😅 I had a quick search for a Google calendar specific video and couldn't find it. They integrate with a bunch of tools btw.
Hi @Drew Lanphear, it's Tania from Planyway. I'd be happy to help if you're willing to share what kind of issues you had using Planyway.
We offer two options of syncing scheduled Trello cards to Google Calendar: via iCal (free and read-only) and Google Integration (paid, 2-way sync and quick). Let me know which one you've tried and what didn't seem to work.
Hello @Mary from Planyway thank you for the reply. We tried the Google 2-way sync. Changes made in Trello were not updating in the Google Calendar.
Unfortunately this app/power up doesn't work either. There are no Unito powerups that show a synchronization between Google Calendar + Trello 2-Way. Only one for Google Sheets.
Hi @Drew Lanphear, thanks for getting back to me. There might have been an unexpected delay in sync when you were trying Planyway. The only way to say for sure is for you to try it again In case you'd like your Planyway trial period reset, please email us at support@planyway.com.
Cheers,Tania
Okay, last update for today. I spent the past 45 minutes re-attempting my google calendar integration with Trello using Planyway. It seems like I got somewhat close, but, the sync is not automatic. I had to copy the calendar link in Planyway (which was sync'd to Trello cards) and add it to Google Calendar as a new imported cal each time I wanted to refresh. There is no 2-way sync that works at this time (unfortunately).
Hi there, I am with zzBots. If your still looking for a solution or running into issues, I believe zzBots is the solution. With our Trello to Google Calendar 2-Way sync your data will stay in sync and up to date in realtime.Here is a link: https://www.zzbots.com/store/trello-google-calendar-2-way-sync
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.