On my computer, I've noticed that the Trello cards that I type in have suddenly began to scroll immediately upwards when I type something. It jolts to as high as the screen can go without the cursor moving offscreen. If the Undo command is used, it scrolls to the top of the card, no matter where I'm typing. There is no delay or animation to the scroll; it simply jumps to as high as it can be. Would there be a way to disable this?
Before the day that I've asked this, there hasn't been an issue regarding this problem. I also know that this same effect doesn't occur when typing on other websites or applications. It applies to my computer. I've attempted to refresh & reopen the page alongside restarting my computer, but to no avail. I have no problems with my keyboard or my mouse when typing; only the page itself moves.
Update: It appears that many other people have been experiencing similar issues. However, the issue has since been fixed, and neither applies to me nor someone else in the provided answers section. I'd prefer not to leave this post marked as answered before an actual explanation is provided, but I appreciate the posts of everybody else who seemed to share their struggles and ideas with me.