We check in large resource files that inflate the LOC count. Is there a way to restrict its action to just java and/or clojure files?
Hi Mark,
The LoC count can be filtered by file extension and/or author, but only in the 'reports' section. Here is how you get to the feature:
Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Michael
Hi,
Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in FishEye. Nowadays, it'll read all text files in order to calculate the LOC.
I would recommend creating a new issue in our development issue tracker for this functionality to ensure our development team is aware of your request:
http://jira.atlassian.com
For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements please see the following document:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy
My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.
Cheers,Felipe KraemerAtlassian Support
Works great! thanks.
Is there anyway to save a report's configuration?
thanks for the timely reply, and I look forward to future releases.
There are two ways:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.