On a bamboo agent, I am trying to define visual studio as a capability in the bamboo-capabilities.properties file

However, the space between visual and studio is causing it to not be picked up properly in the capabilities section of the agent. I cannot figure out a way to include the space in the properties file.
I also know the space is required. When configuring the agent through the menu on bamboo, visual studio has a space in it

And when you add the capability to the agent, it appears as it should

The top capability is the one added through the menu, and the bottom one is added from the bamboo-capabilities.properties file
I looked through the documentation of bamboo-capabilities.properties, and I did not see an example of setting a capability in the file with a type that has a space in it. If there is no way to configure visual studio as a capability in the properties file, this may be worthy of a ticket