Hello,
For our company's account I have set up a SSO login via ADFS.
The setup works okay, even though sharing cookies with the service account I wanted to use and a personal account I use for testing is not quite ideal, I still manage with just restarting the browser to clear the cached data.
Since I do not know our domains ADFS login credentials for my chosen service account that I first created with classical username and password, I found out I am unable to log back in with this account as there was no way to use password login.
Logging back in through Atlassian account hasn't worked either as it redirected me straight to opsgenie login page, which then always redirected me to ADFS.
Fortunately I've made other account owners so I can now either disable ADFS and log back in with my intended service account, or just use my other owner account.
What is the correct way to proceed if the company's ADFS login were broken for whatever reason? (eg. expired certificate, ADFS server being down etc.)
Is there any kind of safety mechanism that would let us re-disable SSO (eg. from Atlassian account) and log back in using passwords we created?
Why aren't there just both of those options so people can use both SSO and username/password login?
Best regards,
Miroslav