Добрый день. Скажите, будут ли ограничения на trello в России или программа будет работать в штатном режиме?
From https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/atlassian-stands-with-ukraine
"Our responsibility to human rights
In response to Russia’s aggression, we are pausing the sale of all new software to Russia. In addition, we are suspending existing Russian government-owned licenses as well as licenses to specific Russian businesses that support the war (via cyber warfare, combat, or disinformation). This includes our third-party Marketplace apps.
In saying this, we are not terminating the relationships and obligations we have to our existing small business customers in Russia. We believe focusing on businesses with positions of power and influence is the best way to live our mission and values."
If you are not a Russian government entity or a Russian business that supports the war and you already have an account, your existing account should function. However, Russian entities may be prevented from creating new accounts and also may be prevented from signing up for paid licenses.
Good afternoon. Thanks for the answer. Please send a list of companies with which you are terminating cooperation. I would like to know if we are on this list. Is there any other way to find out about the restrictions for our company?
Hi, @Michael Pryor
I use Trello for personal needs. Unfortunately at this moment I can't pay for the next month of Premium account because my payment details look like expired (it's not correct, it's placed on the card that it should be valid till 02/23)..
Do I have a chance to continue using Trello? Any other options for payments not Mastercard / not VISA?
There is no simple list, each organisation is considered at the time they try to buy or renew. The restrictions are not complicated though - if your organisation publically shows support for the invasion, it is banned. If it is seen to be anti-invasion, or neutral, it is not.
Hello! I take it the rules have changed and any and all accounts, personal and business alike, regardless of their owner's political views would be terminated if they are used within Russia or Belarus? This is the email I got yesterday.
del
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.