I want to trigger with a regular expression that if the percent is below 10% the alarm will be triggert who can help ? with how it looks like
Current Incoming ASR 10%
Hi @Marcel Maas ,
I was able to get this use case working through a notification policy, and a regex expression like:
.*(\d{2,}).*
The notification policy above would delay/suppress alerts that contain anything in the message field with numbers greater than 2 digits. Here are a few tests I ran as well:
The first test, #2042, suppressed notifications for 10%. The second test, #2046, notified the on-call user for 5%.
Notification policies are only available on the Standard and Enterprise plans. So if your subscription does not provide this functionality, I suppose you could use a routing rule that sends these alerts to No-one:
Thats already a step but there are more alarm coming in any it should only get a trigger when the alarm text is Current Incoming ASR 10% with a percentage behind it what should trigger the regex. So in your example on any message received the regex will be checked ?
Yes - any message received will review the policy and check the filter's regex - but the policy will suppress notifications on alerts that contain <=10% in the message.
I receive serveral messages to my team channel and expect more rules so it should only trigger when the message start with Current Incoming ASR <=10%
The could also be a message e.q. Current Outgoing ASR 9% and the regex should not trigger on that one and go to the escalation schedule
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.