Before I had to update to the new App password when I would go to the Remote tab all the repos from a workspace I am an admin member of would be listed. Now it only shows repos that are in my personal workspace.Is there a way to access other workspaces or change which workspace you are viewing in the remote ares of sourcetree?
I'm having the same issue with the MacOS version of Sourcetree. The Windows version doesn't seem to have this issue.
Yes, I should have specified I am using the MacOS Version. I also had to wipe it and reinstall it 3 or 4 times to get it to stop pestering me with password and keychain pop ups.
I have the exact same issue, and can't figure out how to change app permissions
Im the admin of all the repositories within my company and have all the rights, but still with Sourcetree installed on a Mac, I only see my personal repo. So it might not be user rights.
The same issue with MacOS version here.
I tested also with previous versions and the problem persists, so I think it should be related to the Bitbucket connection.
Maybe something to do with migration from https to ssh?
Anyone able to get this working? I can still only see repos in personal workspace and none from workspace which I am an admin member of. I have been cloning from URL which works but it was so much nicer to be able to see and clone all my remote repos directly in sourcetree.
Still not working on the latest version 4.1.7 released on April 6th.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.