Hi all,
1. I am trying to figure out what I consider a simple Butler task, but I am not finding how to accomplish the following use case.
I have a number custom field called "Progress". I want this field to be updated automatically based on the ratio of completed checklist item count / total checklist item count.
Example: Let's say I have 2 checklists in a card. Each checklist has 5 items. None of the items have been checked. When I check an item, I want my custom field "Progress" to be set to "10" ( 1 / 10). I would have expected a butler variable of {checklistitemcount}, but I'm not finding that or anything that can help me here https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables.
2. When a checklist item's due date has passed, I would like to move it to the future so that it is no longer past due. However, I cannot figure out how to adjust this in Butler. Let's say I have 3 checklist items that are past due, how can I shift the dates only for these past due, unchecked items?