We can use the Incident History to see incidents in the last 10 years, but what is the maximum number of records?
When I contacted support, I received a reply saying that there is no limit to the number of incident data.
Hi @Ricoh Company ,
This is Darryl, Statuspage Support. I am here to help.
Understand that you would like to know whether there is a hard limit on the number of records of the Incident History.
As to my knowledge, there isn't any limit on that. However, I have reached out to our development team for further confirmation and will get back to you.
Furthermore, would you mind providing us with the ticket number that you raised to contact my colleague?
Thanks.
Kind regards, Darryl LeeSupport Engineer, Atlassian
The ticket link is here.
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/47/SPSP-25049
Thank you.
Thanks a lot for sharing the link to the ticket.
Yes, I just got another confirmation that there is no hard limit on the maximum number of records for Incident History.
On the other hand, we do have a limit on the number of open incidents, which is 100.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.