Hi All,
I'm trying to use the Integration API to create a new CloudWatch integration then dynamically add new integration actions to that integration.The CloudWatch integration gets set up fine. I then take the values for IntegrationId and ApiKey from the new integration and try to add a new action to that integration.I get error 422 Unprocessable Entity. It doesn't like the format of my json. I've been sure to only include mandatory fields.Input params are as follows.$uri = 'https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/integrations/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx/actions'$api = 'GenieKey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx'$head = @{"Authorization" = "$api"}$body = @{"type"="create";"name"="Create Alert -Test";"alias"="alias for this alert"} | ConvertTo-JsonOr$body = '{\"type\":\"create\",\"name\":\"Create Alert -Test\",\"alias\":\"alias for this alert\"}'$data = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $uri -Method Post -Headers $head -ContentType "application/json" -Body $bodyThe response is:Invoke-RestMethod : The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.At line:1 char:9Can anyone help me to get the integration to accept this JSON?Bear in mind, this is a CloudWatch API integration and not the Default API integration.Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Joel,
It looks like the following fields are also required for the create action:
Thank you John.The requests are now getting through.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.