I'm trying to create an emailed report to show all cards in select lists from a board. When I create the board rule, it comes through blank & says there are zero cards in the board. I've tried to do it 2 ways - I said to create a report with all cards in List --, in List -- & I've listed all the lists I've wanted included & then told it to sort by due date. I've also done the same thing, but tried said to create a report in variable{boardname} with the rest the same. Either way, the email is coming through with no cards listed & the Usage Log is saying 0 cards either way. How do I get it to recognize the lists & cards in the lists?
I just tried to update the variable to the name of my board & picked 1 list & it said it included 1 card, but the email is still blank.