We (every developer at our company) have difficulties logging into SourceTreewith our Bitbucket account.
I will explain our problem step by step:
Everything worked fine with the connection between Bitbucket and SourceTreeand we could see the remote repos with no problem.Then the problem occurred where we no longer could see the remote repos inSourceTree and we got an email from Bitbucket about "Bitbucket Cloud isending support for Atlassian account password usage for interacting withBitbucket API and Git over HTTPS''.So I thought this would be the solution to our probleem and I followed thesteps by creating an App Password and logging into SourceTree with that AppPassword.But when I try to log into SourceTree with these credentials, I get anerror which I explained in my first message (below).I try to login with the new App Password to my Sourcetree application, but then I get a login error and the credentials couldn't be used to connect to Bitbucket.I followed the steps on your website, but it doesn't work:https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/app-passwords/?utm_source=alert-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bbc-login-deprecation_EML-12079&jobid=105398046&subid=1520607470
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.