Hi,
Previously I was using the Star power up which was really useful. But now it has stopped working and only allow me to unstar/star items where I had previously used the power up.
Any ideas to resolve?
Thanks.
Paul
Which Power-Up? this one? https://trello.com/power-ups/5c06b2a84200360873a5a835/starred-cards
(There are other Star Power-Ups).
I tried using that one just now and it seems to work for me. Can you describe more how it "stopped working"?
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I am referring to the power up you listed above. I have disabled the power up and then enabled but still it does not work on new cards. Are there other power ups that offer similar functionality which I could try?
Appreciate your help, Michael..
Stay safe..
I now just cleared authorisations on the power up, disabled and then enabled and it seems to work now. Thanks for your help. Paul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.