Often feature requests come in through our support channels. In our previous JIRA software development project, we could link the JIRA ticket to a zendesk ticket through app integration. Can I do the same with Product Discovery?
Hi @Seth Mason , here you go:
I haven't found a good way to get Jira and ZenDesk to play nice with a Discovery Project.
In our case, the integration would link ZenDesk tickets to the Jira ticket, and show an issue count. So at a glance I could see if a Jira ticket was linked to 100 ZenDesk tickets. Then I know in 2 seconds, wow, we have something going on here that I need to deal with.
It would also show each ticket and provide a link to get straight to it.
Huge timesaver to be able to have CS-insights at my fingertips.
Now I have to manually copy and paste 100 ZenDesk URLs as 100 insights on the ticket (that was a great suggestion from the video, btw).
However, I don't control our ZenDesk account, so adding my own labels and views isn't an option like in the video.
Indeed, Jira linking seems to work more effortless then Insights linking.
To add to this feedback: in the opposite direction (Zendesk -> JPD), the Zendesk ticket sidebar shows linked Jira issues, but no associated JPD ideas.
Or is there a JPD "App" for Zendesk that I can tell the Zendesk admin to install/configure?
Is there a feature request where I can add my interest to improve the integration with JPD and Zendesk so that it operates exactly the same way as Zendesk <> Jira? Allowing us to gause the number of support tickets raised vs a JPD object?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.