Hi,
since today I can't opened trello card in a new tab. Any bad update? I can't work fluently without this method...
Hi Tomasz,
I'm an engineer on the Trello team. Unfortunately this bug was caused by a recent regression that rolled out on Friday morning. We're actively investigating the problem and expect to have it resolved today.
Same problem here. Can't either Ctrl+click or click with middle mouse button to open in new tab. Highly annoying.
Hmm.. I am still able to use my middle mouse button (which I usually did) and it works.. Which browser are you guys @Tomasz Łukowicz and @Kristoffer using?
I am personally using Chrome. But have tried Edge and Firefox as well and the problem occurs in all of those browsers.
Chrome, ver 98.0.4758.102
In my company everybody has the same problem.
Ok, I refreshed my browser settings and now I am with you guys ..
So it was working until it was refreshed.. I did not closed my browser since yesterday, so that is why it was working.. Instead when I click middle button I get scroll option horizontally.. I am using Firefox..
It is not working for everyone so it must be some global change. Let me try to dig in more a little bit..
If you reload the page you should now be back in a working state.
Thanks Mate. Now everything is ok and I can work
Thank you @Drew Walker for jumping quickly and clarifying what the problem is!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.