I saw this question here ( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/How-do-I-match-JSM-to-Opsgenie-priority-level/qaq-p/1583386?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*)
and I understood the answer actually resolved the concern. But I think when I am in OpsGenie in the Integration, i dont see any Advanced button.
My question is:
> How can I get the Advanced button?
> Is there anyway we can get to match the Priority between OpsGenie and Jira Service Management?
This is the the major concern we need to get the alerts work properly between OpsGenie and Jira SM.
Thank you!
Marlon
Hi Marlon,
"How can I get the Advanced button?"
The Advanced settings of the integration are only available on the Standard and Enterprise plans.
Is there anyway we can get to match the Priority between OpsGenie and Jira Service Management?
There is already a feature enhancement submitted for this that you can upvote here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9565
In the meantime, if you decide to move to the Standard or Enterprise plans, you can follow the post you linked to as an alternative solution.
Hi John, my company has the standard plan, yet still same issue - no 'advanced' option available.
What should I do?
Hi Cindy,
Can you open a ticket via the chat in Opsgenie or at https://support.atlassian.com and we will look into this for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.