How do you show checklist on a card in the App, I have power up, but it only shows in the browser version.
Only certain Power-Ups work on mobile but I *think* you might be actually talking about the chrome extension that puts checklists on the front of cards? AFAIK Power-Ups don’t do that. And chrome extensions won’t work in the mobile apps.
Cool, when will that feature be available on the mobile app? I got the power up for that reason buy it is not showing up on the app version. Since this is a visual organization tool, I was hoping to have tasks visible. Maybe I just need to use the online version on my phone instead of the app?
If you use the mobile web version the power-ups should work, but yes, I don't know if those features would come to mobile app version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.