Two questions:
- Missing Links: When I create a Dashcard in the web application, I see the associated cards linked on the back. For the sake of example: If the card count on the front is 10, I see the respective 10 cards linked on the back when using the web application. When I look at the same Dashcard in the mobile app, I see "10" on the front of the card but nothing on the back. The respective links aren't there. Is this a user error or bug?
- Date Range/Sum: Using the web application, I am trying to create a Dashcard that shows the value of deals closed in a specific time period. So, custom field "Close Date" (it's a calendar/date field) for 1/1/2022 through 12/31/2022. Attached is what I see when editing the filter. Is the functionality for a date range in the works? No problem if it isn't, I'll figure out a workaround.
Thanks in advance.
