I used the ec2 wizard to install bamboo on an EC2 instance in AWS. It has been running for years, but I now want to prevent search engines from listing the bamboo servers URL.
I found this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/prevent-bamboo-from-being-indexed-by-search-engines-1005322757.html
However, after a lot of searching, I still don't know where the <bamboo-install>/atlassian-bamboo/ directory is on my server.
Can anyone tell me where the default location of this directory is on a bamboo server installed using the ec2 wisard as described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0700/running-bamboo-server-in-aws-1014681759.html
Any help is much appreciated.
Hello @Derek Clarke
The default Bamboo install directory used by the Bamboo EC2 Wizards is /media/atlassian-data. You will find the atlassian-bamboo directory under:
/media/atlassian-data/installs/bamboo/current/
It may be different for your case, so you may need the whole search for the <atlassian-bamboo> directory:
# find / -type d -name atlassian-bamboo
Regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
That did the trick. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.