When I log in Trello on my Android phone, it tells me that there seems to be something wrong with my identity provider and the login failed. How can I solve this issue?
same issue here. i can log in via web
Hello @Kevin Shen and @Duyên Bùi Realty
I don't know if it's because of this, but if you haven't logged in to your account for a while, you get this message:
"Your email address or password is incorrect. If you recently migrated your Trello account to an Atlassian account, you will need to use your Atlassian account password. You also have the option to request help by logging in."
And then you need to log back in to the Atlassian account. Is this what happens to you?
Thank you for answering. But my problem is different from that.
Yep. I can log in on my iPad and Windows PC or via web.
oh, ok. Did you resolve it?
Still not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.